Friday, July 30, 2010

Have Your Cake



Dear Foodies,

I know that there are fancier desserts in the world, but who can turn down a Pilsbury Funfetti cupcake? It's such a nostalgic, happy treat. Not to mention, cupcakes are all the rage right now.

I made this batch the other night and decided to go with a black and white theme. I used black and white polka dot cupcake wrappers and three different toppings.

First, I frosted each cupcake with classic vanilla frosting, then I dipped the top of each cupcake in Oreo crumbles, shaved coconut, or white pearl sprinkles. The beauty of these topping choices is that they are forgiving - no steady hand required. I'm really happy with how they turned out, and they tasted delicious.

Tell me, what is the best cupcake you've ever had?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...