Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Wish List

Photo by Rachel Dedrickson

Time for another round of 'Make believe' shopping. Here are all the fun things on my radar this week:

The hum bao recipe came from this book. I would love to try out some of the other recipes!

I'm in love with ranunculus flowers right now (hence the pic above).

This coffee mug makes me giggle.

Mom taught me the importance of thank you notes. So why not write them in style?

These quotable wall plaques are adorable. I'm sure I could find a spot in the house to hang it!

These cooking classes at the new Pantry at Delancey are too good to pass up. I'd love to learn how to "Be a Pie Ninja" and "Gluten-Free Baking."
What fun books, gadgets, and food items do you have your eyes on this week?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...