Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Wish List

IMG_0122
Photo by Rachel Dedrickson

My favortie food writer announced she is writing a new book entitled Delancey for the Spring of 2013. I don't know how I am going to cope with waiting two years. I am so excited!

She also wrote this book, which I go back to again and again. It is a great read - part story part cookbook (caption: love). Sorry if this is a repeat link. I can't help myself. :)

I want to go to these diners someday.

I love this bright dish towel, but it won't change that I don't like doing the dishes.

I would love to put this or this in or near the kitchen.

I would love to put house chatzkies in this.

It looks as if these stack, which is a huge plus. I'm thinking them over...

This dish seems like the perfect weekend kick-off. I want to try these soon...with a margarita for good measure.

This was the complimentary soap brand at Ace Hotel when I went to Portland last year, and I am tempted to buy a full size bottle or two.

I love this Tocca scent I found at Anthropologie.

What's currently on your wish list?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...