Photo by Rachel Dedrickson
What is better than shopping?
Here is a list of kitchen fun that has caught my attention as of late:
- I've borrowed this book from the library, but I'd love to rotate it into my permanent cookbook collection.
- For the girl that loves baking cakes, you can't go wrong with this lovely, white cake plate.
- A fresh rolling pin for delicious dough.
- This aqua blue KitchenAid a la Martha Stewart.
- A cute egg pan could make for a yummy Saturday morning fried egg.
- Slurp! These straws would make any beverage fun to sip.
- Mmm... lemon cake.
- A dwarf lemon tree from Four Winds Growers.
- This kitschy turquoise Holga camera.
- The Kitchen Generation, which is the product of a team of young, up-and-coming bloggers/foodies.
- Oh! And this dress would be cute for a morning at the Farmers Market.
What fun books, gadgets, and food items do you have on your radar this week?